25 December 2013

ITS CHRISTMAS.

So its that time of year again! A time to sit round with all the daily, eating far too much food, opening the presents that the people can't really afford to buy you and watching cheesy Christmas films that you've seen hundreds of times, but thats all part of the fun! 


For me i spend Christmas Eve at my dads and for half of Christmas Day, i then go to my mums for Christmas dinner and to see the rest of the family and after we sit down watching tv and opening presents! Its so much fun! I just love christmas because i think everyone is happy, and everyone makes an effort to be cheery, i also love wrapping presents, even if I'm not particularly good at it! 

I hope everyone else has had a fun day, what do you guys get up to on Christmas Day? 

Anya xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment