2 January 2014

New Years Resolutions

Hello there lovelies, I hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas and a great new year, but what better way to start 2014 than with a post on my new years resolutions? We all plan them, but do we ever stick to them? Well i'm hoping that by sharing them with you it'll be more of an incentive to keep them going! 


I've decided to make a few little, but realistic resolutions so that i have no real excuse not to complete them, and some of them may sound a bit silly but here we go. 

1. Be more organised. Surely this is on everyone list? Haha, but anyway, with living between two houses i often find that I'm leaving things in the wrong place or where i need them, so i end up having to go all the way back home to go and get it When you don't drive, this can be a bit of a struggle.

2. Eat more. Normally around this time of year people try to eat less in their attempt of a diet, or to try to lose weight, but not me. I find myself going pretty much full days without eating and this is pretty bad especially when i still don't feel hungry. It certainly cant be good for my body either. So im just going to try to eat more, be it healthy or unhealthy, as long as i get a few meals a day i'll be happy. 

3. Stop spending so much money. You may have already seen my spending ban so this is pretty much linked with that, but yeah. I waste an incredibly amount of money on things i don't particularly need, and find myself pretty much skint at the end of the month. Not the best way to go! Aside from potentially buying myself a new phone or getting my screen fixed.

4. Live my life. I'm often quite busy nowadays with work, college and ponies, but i don't want to just be sitting at home doing nothing all day. I want to have something to do every day be it just going into town or taking photos for art or something similar to that, unless the weather is atrocious of course! 

5. Stop procrastinating. I'm actually writing this blog post instead of doing my art coursework which is due in a week, eek! But yeah, if i can help it i put off doing any form of coursework for as long as possible which is actually a really bad idea so I'm going to try and stop procrastinating as much in hopes that i don't have to end up doing all my work in one week! 

So these are my new years resolutions, what are all yours? I wish you all a very happy new years and may it be better than the last! 

Love Anya xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment