25 April 2014

Girlz Only Dry Shampoo

Im a huge lover of dry shampoos but lately Batiste just hasn't been cutting it, i found my hair looking limp and lifeless and it was less hassle to just wash it instead of faffing around with the Batiste. When I was shopping in Tesco with my dad i spotted the Girlz Only Dry Shampoo and thought it would be a cheap alternative to Batiste, and if it didn't work i wasn't exactly wasting much money. 



I  didn't really have high hopes for this dry shampoo because of how annoyingly childish the name is and how cheap it was, but i was pleasantly surprised! I tend to use dry shampoo on second and third day hair, if i ever go three days without washing my hair that is, but it worked whenever i needed it. I generally do a light spritz all over my roots and massage it in with my fingers and find that thats enough for me to walk out of the house with fresh looking hair.

This sprays on really well and doesn't leave the white residue that some others can and has a lovely refreshing aroma to it, almost like deodorant for your hair.. what a lovely image Anya. Its super light and refreshing for your hair leaving it with a lovely shine and a lot of volume, perfect for such a tiny price tag!

Overall this is a really good product at a great price and well worth trying out. Its replaced all my other dry shampoos and is definitely going to be my new go to dry shampoo! have you tried anything from the Girlz Only range yet? Id love to know your thoughts!


2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a really good dry shampoo, and I did find the Bastiste ones a bit too drying!

    Yige || Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah its so much better, its just so difficult to find! x

      Delete