11 August 2014

Makeup Brushes From Barry M?

Makeup brushes aren't a huge necessity for me, I have my Real Techniques sets and that was enough, or so I thought. I love Barry M and when I heard they were releasing a range of makeup brushes I knew I had to have them and luckily, much to my surprise, they’ve turned into staples in my everyday routine. I picked up the Powder Brush and the Concealer Brush and they’re honestly so soft and fluffy if just want to sit there playing with them all day! They feel so light and gentle and apply the makeup evenly onto the skin; there is really nowhere they go wrong! Ive washed these a couple of times and so far they bristles have all held up and stayed within the brush which is always good, also they wash out to a very clean crisp white which doesn't always happen with some of the cheaper brushes. 

Overall these are really lovely brushes that are a great cheaper alternative to some of the more established and expensive makeup brushes out there! I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for alternative brushes as they have work brilliantly for me! Have to tried any of the Barry My makeup brushes yet? Which brand of brushes are your favourites?






8 comments:

  1. I haven't tried these brushes but they look amazing! The powder brush looks lush!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely brushes, looks amazing, definitely have to buy this one

    style-mepretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. such a great price for them too for such brilliant brushes x

      Delete
  3. these look really good xx

    http://cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These brushes look lovely. I must check them out

    thepowderednose.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely, they're so worth the investment! x

      Delete